You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Price Includes: 1 color;1 location
Prices for most products typically include 1 color/1 location. This product may have additional decorating options. Contact us for more information on pricing (888) 788- 0101.
- Imprint Area: 6.50" H x 8.00" L on Centered on Top Flap
- Second Imprint Area: 0.00" H x 0.00" L on Centered on Top Flap
For more information on additional imprint locations and/or methods, please call us at (888)788-0101.
- Dimension: 10.5" H x 21" W x 9.5" L
- Production Time: Please inquire
- Package: Bulk
- Supplier Compliance Agreement:
Leeds (a PCNA subsidiary) signed I.D. Me’s Supplier Compliance Agreement.
Our Supplier Compliance Agreement defines the minimum requirements in compliance and product safety.
*You will notice this supplier has redacted some of our agreement. It’s important to note that compliance is an ongoing
process and we are currently working with them to improve to the point of no redactions. We monitor our suppliers
closely and we still believe in this supplier for meeting our primary compliance standards. Although we desire all suppliers
to meet and exceed our high expectations, their level of engagement in compliance within our industry, their related
compliance policies and procedures and other areas that we scorecard for their performance is exceptional. If you have any
questions, we would be happy to discuss in more detail or we will work hard to find a similar product from a different supplier.
- Code of Conduct:
The I.D. Me Code of Conduct outlines the minimum requirements needed to ensure that all
workers are protected while making the products we sell.
- General Conformity Certificate & Children's Product Certificate:
The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 imposes various testing and documentation requirements
on several classes of consumer products. In addition, suppliers must be able to provide a “General Conformity Certificate” (GCC)
for adult items and a “Children’s Product Certificate” (CPC) for child items to I.D. Me upon request. Leeds has agreed to supply
these certificates for each order if requested.
Each GCC & CPC is tied to a particular batch of products, we can provide the aforementioned documents to a specific batch for a future order upon request.
- Meet Our Suppliers: For more information on Leeds (See Backstory)
- Collegiate Licensing Company Authorized Manufacturer:
Leeds has agreed to the terms of the CLC agreement but orders and related artwork are still subject to CLC approval. (See CLC Agreement)
- QCA Certified “QCA Accreditation is a process of Comprehensive validation that confirms a promotional products supplier has quality assurance processes in place to detect and prevent non-compliant products from entering the marketplace.” – © Quality Certification Alliance Companies with QCA Accreditation have proactive and comprehensive compliance programs in place. They are sure to address standards of product safety and quality issues in but not limited to legislative, social, and environmental requirements.
- Product Compliance: Prop 65 (See more)