You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Price Includes: Up To 25000 Stitches;1 location
Prices for most products typically include 1 color/1 location. This product may have additional decorating options. Contact us for more information on pricing (888) 788- 0101.
- Imprint Area: 2.00" H x 4.00" L on HIP,Horizontal,Centered on Front Left hip
- Second Imprint Area: 3.46" H x 3.46" L on CHEST, Horizontal,Centered on Left chest below seam
For more information on additional imprint locations and/or methods, please call us at (888)788-0101.
- Dimension: 0.4" H x 33" W x 50" L
- Production Time: Approx. 3 working days or approx. 1 working days for rush service
- Package: Bulk
- Supplier Compliance Agreement:
Trimark (a JournalBooks subsidiary) signed I.D. Me’s Supplier Compliance Agreement.
Our Supplier Compliance Agreement defines the minimum requirements in compliance and product safety.
*You will notice this supplier has redacted some of our agreement. It’s important to note that compliance is an ongoing
process and we are currently working with them to improve to the point of no redactions. We monitor our suppliers
closely and we still believe in this supplier for meeting our primary compliance standards. Although we desire all suppliers
to meet and exceed our high expectations, their level of engagement in compliance within our industry, their related
compliance policies and procedures and other areas that we scorecard for their performance is exceptional. If you have any
questions, we would be happy to discuss in more detail or we will work hard to find a similar product from a different supplier.
- Code of Conduct:
The I.D. Me Code of Conduct outlines the minimum requirements needed to ensure that all
workers are protected while making the products we sell.
- General Conformity Certificate & Children's Product Certificate:
The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 imposes various testing and documentation requirements
on several classes of consumer products. In addition, suppliers must be able to provide a “General Conformity Certificate” (GCC)
for adult items and a “Children’s Product Certificate” (CPC) for child items to I.D. Me upon request. Trimark has agreed to supply
these certificates for each order if requested.
Each GCC & CPC is tied to a particular batch of products, we can provide the aforementioned documents to a specific batch for a future order upon request.
- Meet Our Suppliers: For more information on Trimark (See Backstory)
- Collegiate Licensing Company Authorized Manufacturer:
Trimark has agreed to the terms of the CLC agreement but orders and related artwork are still subject to CLC approval.
(See CLC Agreement)
- Product Compliance: Prop 65 (See more)